Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Monday, April 30, 2001
 
pest
pest pest pest
she, yes, she is a pest
she is a cat like me and she must realize we need 18 hours of sleep a day
and when I am curled up and sleeping that means Hello I am Cut off From The rest of the World Goodbye
but she she yes she thinks it means it is time to play
dreaming of delicious chicken I was when she cuffs me on the ear
WHAT?
she asyas come on, get up, there are things to do and places to go and weird things to knock around
and I say GO AWAY CAT you bother me
she keeps on batting my ear
she says I have slept long enough now I desire interaction and attention get up now, you
and I say go bug the guy, he's usually good for a few minutes of atention even if he's kicking you out of the room
She says I will knock you down you know and I say stupid, I'm already lying down
and then she bats my ear again and I let her have it
Then we both get kicked out of the room

funny, for someone who stays up so late that guy sure is cranky in the morning

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME