Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Monday, May 21, 2001
 
It is spring time and everybody always knows what spring time means
it is the time for the going out and having picnics
and Everybody loves picniscs

But if you are a cat like me and you cannot always go Outside for picnis
here is my Recipe for Sure-FIRE Picnic Fun Indoors style

as you know the best part of the picnics is the COOK OUT
and for the cookout you need hotdog rolls or hamburger buns
so you do Not get hot foodon you

so all you really need for picniks fun is HOTDOG ROLLS
and if you find the rolls on the counter then ther eyou go!
Rip em apart and have your very own Fun Picnic InDoors
I did this today and it was very enjoyable until I got caught

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME