Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Monday, December 03, 2001
 
well, well, well
We have been away for al ong time haven't we
I shall remedy this situation and RIght Quick

I am writing to let you kno that I have won the World Champtionship in Thingy Catch
i don't know what this thingy is but it is plastic and has a little metal bit on it and it is MINE
and you can throw this thingy and I will chase after it
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN
and catch it and bring it back to you so you can throw it again

And if you throw it high up enough I will bat it in MID-air and watch it fly away
and then runa fter it band bring it back fo ryou to throw again

it is a very ingenious game if I do say so myself
I am glad I thought of it
it is also very intersting and keeps me busy
and I win at it every single time

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME