Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Monday, June 17, 2002
 
hello

I think it is time to retell people
and let them know of things
sometimes you need to be reminded and since you are not here I cannot wake you up to tell you

my name is Abbie and this is mine
it is mine for me to Write in
I live in a house
there is another cat in the house and some people
every now and then there is food, too
but not often enough if you ask me

i started thish blog last year
I don not know what a blog is other than it is the sound I make when I throw up but there it is on the Internet
I am allowdd to type when nobody is using the computer
most recently that time is never
they dont seem to realize I need to TYpe
I am going to show you a picture of me now



now you don't have to use your Imaginastions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME