Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Saturday, July 13, 2002
 
today there were things that happened today
and this week too
first of all I got toplay the THieving game
rather I wathced the computer screen and told the person playing where to go and what to steal
we stole 5 golds and some bread

the other acat and I went on a great Adventure
and found cobwebs
she says the basement we found is not as big ora s fun as the other basement she liked
but she stayed down there along time anyway
I found a bag

and now last of all all there are jellybeans everywhere
they must have been magical because they Jumped out of the bag and onto the floot
magical jumping beans see
from spain I think
I bet you dont know any other cat that gets free jelly beans in the mail

I have mail

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME