Abbie The Cat Has A Posse
Thursday, March 18, 2004
 
oh HOello
do you remember me
MY name is Abbie

though to day i should like to talk about Nicknames
because I seem to have a few and maybe YOu do too
OK for one my nickname is Abs
and onetime someone called me Abs of MArshmallow
I do not know why for I am not parcticularly white and fluffy
ok maybe fluffy
but I amnot too fond of hot cocoa

theohter nickname I got once was raskolnikov
that is hardly a good nickname as you will agree
for one it is not shorter than my name already
and whats the point of having a longer nickname
isnt it supposed to be so they don't have to say your name out fully?

this is hard to think aobout
I think I need to nap on this one

NAP

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
this blog is powered by blogger
I am poewered by food
FEED ME